2014 Summer Sale
Intelligent M/S Stereo Width & EQ for Guitars & Keys.
- Plugin Info
- Intelligent M/S Width - avoiding common technical problems automatically!
bx_shredspread is a stereo processor to be used on any stereo guitar subgroup or stereo guitar channels. bx_shredspread’s main purpose is to make sure your stereo (“doubled”) guitar signals sound “wide and phatt” - as easy and fast as possible.
Stereo-guitars that have been created by recording several mono tracks (aka “doubled” guitars) will benefit best from the auto-correcting features and the "SHRED-filter", but bx_shredspread will work on conventional stereo guitar sounds and stereo samples as well, of course.
Although mainly created for guitars bx_shredspread may also be used on keyboard groups, organs, choirs, etc.
bx_shredspread is a tool to control panning, stereo width and the “tone” of your stereo guitar tracks / groups. It automatically avoids typical phase problems that can occur when using M/S technology via some sophisticated algorithms for stereo width, EQ and pan.
- Fully automatable
- Dedicated BYPASS switch in the plug-in GUI
- "Mouse Over" feature: adjust the parameters by holding the mouse over any knob and simply turn your mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value
- Recording guitars is a tricky business! Get that extra wide sound. Without the phase issues!
- Can't mix and master without them.
I just wanted you to know I have bought most of your plug-ins in the last few months. Your gear is truly amazing! Can't mix and master without them. Thanks so much for making these excellent tools. I am in the midst of some high-profile projects and am more than happy to spread the word. -
Plugin Alliance InstallerInstaller v1.6 (Mac OS X, 97.73 MB)
Installer v1.6 (Windows, 115.07 MB)
Installer v1.6 (VENUE, 17.22 MB)
ChangelogChangelog (English, 2.42 kB)
Older Installers (ilok, V1, etc.)Legacy Installers
Share this with your friends: