- Versatile SSL-GAfter using the console N extensively I felt that the G might be the right choice in order to get a different "vibe". That is true, for sure. Whilst the N gives some kind of "fatness" and rich harmonics to the mix, the G adds a more controlled but beautiful "body" to it. It is great to have two different types of EQ on the G - both very musical. It is quite easy to create desired sounds or to get rid of mud /boxiness. Both compressor models on the G are fine (- at the moment I prefer the "G" compressor). It is great to have the choice between 2 models on the EQ and the compressor (- why not on the Neve console?). I have great fun with both consoles and both are capable of creating a distinct sound, truely "glueing" tracks together (which I never achieved by using a compressor alone).
- bx_Console GI knew right away that when I downloaded the trial it was going to stay in my daw. It was less than an hour that I had made up my mind it was what I was looking for.
- Outstanding EmulationUsually im sceptic about true emulation and stuff that claim to be that, and if you're not a cat or bat, you cant hear nothing happens. After a month of use, i have to admit that Plugin Alliance did the job (again) with this spectacular Channel Strip Emulation. On large project, with multiple channels/busses, bypassing the whole console really let you hear the difference, made by the new concept of TMT. This is a real step into the Console emulation ITB, and i absolutely suggest every one to give it a go. In addition, simply opening the plugin on a track, immediatly you can feel the small saturation of EQ channel and, again, if you turn it off, a real difference can be audible. Im sold guys!
- SSL GInstantly replace my waves SSL g channel. Sweet on drums
- Bx Console GThis is without a doubt a very good plugin.
Thank You. Your TMT is great.
Please keep up the standard of your great work.
- Console G is lovely !!!!Plugin alliance & brainworx are know for making great plugins ! And the console G is in that bracket...it sounds great, I love the workflow and how easy it is to achieve a great sound
- Bx_ConsoleGI've not completely put these plugins through the gamut yet, but just putting them on a mix (subgroups) the other day almost made my mouth drop open! I tried a preset with a few tweaks on a female vocal that I thought was fine before console G. Once I bypassed ConsoleG, the "finished" vocal sounded nasally and tubby. And that was with some pretty well known plugins already on it!! I tried the Console N just for fun and was equally blown away. Needless to say, it made me wonder how many other tracks were not "finished!" These plugins have definitely made me rethink my workflow, since many major records were produced on these same sounding consoles. I'm going to mix a song (or a few songs) on my next project with just the bx_consoles and I'm already stoked at the thought of what the results will be! Plugin Alliance keeps setting the standard, and these console plugins are now the ones all others (previous and forthcoming) will be judged against!!!! Great job PA!
- Best Plug i ownThis thing made the VMR from Slate obsolete! is a serious piece of software for any genere.
- Console GConsole G gives me a rounded out sonic palate for each track of a project.
Whichever one suits the track best is the one that I use now, to create a mega-console. All 3 have improved the sound of my music a great deal. Thanks.
- Brainworx bx_console GLove it, I'm an Old School Musician who likes to mix Acoustic Guitars (12 & 6) with electrics Tele's, Rickenbacker 12 ,Gretchs Mandolins, Pedal Steels with 3 & 4 part Harmonies...Sometimes Soft, Sometimes Hard...You need a channel that is CLEAN & Forgiving for that...I am still learning to use it...