Achieving a professional master is faster than ever with Ozone 10. With the industry's most advanced mastering suite, you can add the final polish to your tracks and release them with confidence.
What’s new in iZotope’s Ozone 10 Standard?
- Improved Master Assistant [Standard and Advanced]
- Match top masters.
Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering. With the new Master Assistant, you have a second set of (AI) ears that never get fatigued.
- Magnify Soft Clip (in Maximizer Module) [Standard and Advanced] - Zoom in.
Boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip. Bring your track forward using the soft clipper to amplify the Maximizer’s IRC algorithms, used on countless hit records.
- Recover Sides (in Imager Module) [Standard and Advanced] - Get more from mono
Reduce width, without losing the sides. The new Recover Sides feature maintains stereo information in mono so you can preserve depth and power when narrowing problem frequencies like a wide bass.
- Improved performance : Ozone 10 is compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
- Improved UI look and feel: A refreshed look and simple interface helps to jumpstart your mastering process by keeping you in your flow.
- New! Hear the difference : New buttons have been added that activate Delta monitoring, allowing you to hear just the frequencies that are being cut or boosted. This lets you know precisely how you are adjusting your track in the new Stabilizer and Impact Modules.
- Improved metering with Tonal Balance target curve: Visualize how your master stacks up to chart-topping hits or to your own reference track, with the Tonal Balance target curve located in the new Assistant View for easy metering.