SPL Free Ranger
Free Analog Code®
- Plugin Info
- An EQ processing straightly reveals the sound quality of a software – probably better than any other processing tool. Therefore, the Free Ranger ideally demonstrates the amazing qualities of our Analog Code plug-ins.
The Free Ranger is based upon the Full Ranger-EQ from our EQ Rangers series. It is limited to four – we think very useful – bands:
- 16 kHz center frequency – Boost: Glitter, brilliance, air.
- 1,8kHz center frequency – this is THE EQ test frequencies. An EQ that sounds good here is a good EQ. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to compare EQs in that range. Applications examples: Boost for more bass definition and presence, cut reduces metal for brass.
- 150 Hz center frequency – Boost: more warmth for everything, main impact of bass instruments, fuller, fatter snares. Cut for vocals: avoids collision with bass.
- 40 Hz center frequency – Boost: in general fuller sounds, deep bass punch (kick drum). Cut: reduces booming sounds and sub harmonic interferences.
Mouse Wheel Control
All SPL Analog Code plug-ins support mouse wheel control for rotary controls and faders. Place the mouse cursor over a rotary control or fader and move the wheel or scroll ball of your mouse to adjust the control or fader. Hold the CTRL (Windows) or APPLE/COMMAND key while moving the wheel or scroll ball for fine adjustments with higher control resolution.
MAC: OS X 10.4 or higher, CPU G4/Intel Core Duo, 256MB RAM SVGA 1024x768.PC: Win 2000, XP or Vista, CPU 1GHz, 256MB RAM, SVGA 1024x768.
Number of Instances
The number of instances is not limited, it solely depends on system performance how many instances can be started at a time.
The Analog Code®
While SPL hardware products have been fascinating audio professionals from home studio owners to mastering engineers in the world’s most renowned facilities for years, the need for this technology in the form of plug-ins has also been an ever-growing demand. With the Analog Code® plug-ins we have finally accomplished our much desired goal: to transfer to the digital domain the high quality we have striven to achieve with our analog processors throughout several decades.
ChangelogChangelog (English, 1.70 kB)
Older Installers (ilok, V1, etc.)Legacy Installers
Share this with your friends: