Control Listening Tool & M/S Matrix
bx_control V2 is a powerful monitoring tool and an M/S matrix with built-in Mono Maker & Stereo Width control. bx_control V2 also features high resolution metering for Peak and RMS levels in AES 17 and square wave formats.
This handy little M/S tool can be used for a wide variety of sophisticated applications: control the stereo width of any stereo audio track by simply routing it to the Brainworx M/S matrix. You can also use the bx_control V2’s unique Mono Maker tool to set a threshold frequency below which the stereo signal of your track or mix becomes mono with no loss of power or fidelity — great for managing the low end of your mixes. As a monitoring tool, the bx_control V2 offers solo monitoring to M (mono sum), phase-corrected S (stereo difference signal), and L or R (left or right) mono channels on both speakers, or " soloed in place" using the four dedicated solo buttons — another Brainworx invention. You can also easily swap channels with the L/R flip button.
bx_control V2 is also a perfect M/S Recording Tool featuring a latency-free M/S matrix that’s ideal for recording sessions, and even chaining other plugins into the Brainworx M/S world.
Control Listening Tool & M/S Matrix
- High resolution metering for Peak and RMS levels
- (AES 17 and square wave formats)
- New and innovative solo modes
- M/S inside… M/S stereo width control on any stereo channel
- Stereo Width Control from 0% (mono) to 400% (“wider than your speakers”)
- Mono Maker Tool (Great for managing the bottom end of your mixes)
- Solo in Place for Left, Right, Stereo Difference or Mono
- Fully automatable
- Dedicated BYPASS switch in the plugin GUI
- "Mouse Over" feature: adjust parameters by holding the mouse over any knob and simply turning the mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value
I just wanted to tell you that I was blown away with the Brainworx plugins! I can't remember the last time I got a smile from ear to ear when I started tweaking the parameters of a plugin. I think… Read More
bx_control is the first plug-in on my master channel and is an essential part of my monitoring section when mixing or mastering in the box.
As the whole world goes M/S, this little beauty is an essential blade on your production knife.
I love the bx_control, not only because it is such a quick and handy tool for monitoring M/S when I'm mixing ITB, but also because it's an immediately effective way to both tighten and widen… Read More
I always use this to control my mono signals. Where I have stereo bass, I can just dial in the amount of mono I want so the sub and hard hitting stuff stays in the mono area and the tops go to the… Read More
- Precision Stereo Fie;dYou know that "wall of sound" you hear about? This plugin helps achieve that. First off, to anyone that has no idea of what MS processing is will discover very quickly what's happening with the… Read More
- bx_control V2Underestimated plugin. Also by me before buy. Just get demo and you will see ;)
- AAX DSP NEEDEDIt's a must have plugin, but..
why no AAX DSP version?
a star less to the perfection.
- bx_control V2Funny how simple things can change the workflow to a much better direction, thanks to you Plugin Alliance.
- AwesomeThe Control V2 is a must have tool for every single peoducer, mixing or mastering engineer
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, Venue 32-bit, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.8 through 10.13
Windows 7 through 10
Pro Tools 10.3.10 or higher or any VST/VST3/AU-compatible host running on a supported operating system
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager, you can select, download and install just the Plugin Alliance products and formats you need for your system.