- An excellent rendition.This is probably my favorite rectifier emulation. There are a couple of others I really like but this one is not only convincingly real, but extremely fun to play. One minor complaint is there is no reverb. I know there is a lovely delay built into it and I can just smack on any reverb after the fact but perhaps Brainworx could come out with a "megoverb" and/or a "Tremodual".
- Great!!The sound is very good!!
- MegasinglePowerfull, add life to mi guitar sounds with incredible transparence and extraordinary color
- bx_megasingleagain ... great as always :-)
- Low wattage loveLove how you can separately drive the poweramp and the preamp, giving you all kinds of crunch. I rarely use the high gain channels, but even the clean can be overdriven to some great vintage vibes.
With the cabs off, its even great on synths and basses.
- MillerIst ein toller Amp!
Anmachen und spielen.
Habt fun ö
- great sound!!the sound is very good
a lot better than I thought.
- Nice emulationWhen I demoed bx amp-sims for the first time last year and compared to other sims I rated them well below competitors. Now that I got this product with a good discount I decided to give it another try. I must admit, it grows on me more and more. It lacks reverb and decent chorus would be a nice addition too. Although it's not my go-to amp-sim, I do like its simple and beautiful interface.
- bx_megasingleПлагин достаточно гибкий,как с чистым сигналом,так и с перегруженным. Понравились hi-lo фильтры при обработке DI и post сигнала.Годная штука,рекомендую!
- Bx mega singleAmazing quality definitely something you want in your bag of tricks