- BIG SOUNDSI own a Fractal Axe 2+ and have been playing guitar for many years...I use this little free rocktrack v3 player so much for offering up sounds in trax....till I can get to them with something like my Fractal....an incredibly valuable and close to the head of the sound unit. Dont be silly..if yo dont have it...ITS FREE SO GO GET IT! ;-0
- Timiryan ManapovI really like the plugin!
- YesWorks great
- Hell yeah!I use these amps on every guitar session. Unbelievable tone and flexibility! Layer the amps for an amazing thick in your face sound.
- V3 PlayerThis amp has some really great presets.
- rockrack PlayerI installed this plugin just out of curiosity, because I had heard about Brainworx on a video on Youtube... I wasn't expecting the plugin to sound THAT good !! Holy mother of God !!
Not only they do sound (and feel) pretty similar to the real thing,
they 're also extremely CLEAN ( no noises, no buzzes at all, just some hiss on the hi-gain settings, just like a real tube amp would do ! ),
and the amps sound GOOD by themselves, no need to add external FXs.
There are several other companies that make good quality amp-sims, but bx_rockrack, to me, is absolutely THE BEST that I've ever played, and I will make sure to find the money to buy it and make some good music with it. Maybe buy a bundle and just make music with these good tools.
These guys make HIGH QUALITY plugins that sound like THE REAL THING !!
- bx_rockrack V3 PlayerLove this sim. Many of the amp sims I have used in the past don't give the impression of 'moving air' yet this one does. The presets are very usable and seem to sit well in rock tracks. would have got 5 out of 5 had it not been for the fact that some of the presets sounded a little bit too alike to use in a stereo cab type situation.
- Amazingly freeIt send shiver down my spine when I tried this plugin, I underrated this stuff as just "free", Among all the paid Plugins I have, This Bad boy sound more greater than all paid ones, going to get full license soon, Thanks Dirk, you are great
- Rockrack playerIt works. It sounds quite good.
One star because it is not a free version. It is utterly limited DEMO version nagging you to buy full product. Yet, before I buy, I would really like to try how the full product works like. 200 USD is fair price for such product, just there are so many competitors which are really giving you the possibility to try.
Another thing is - I really cannot get rid of high level of noise coming out of this amp. Even some cheap or free ams are less noisy. maybe full product is free from that, but I will rather not spend money just to try it ;-)Plugin Alliance responseThanks for your feedback. The bx_rockrack v3 Player is actually separate from the bx_rockrack v3. It's a free, feature-limited version, made for users who feel they can get everything they need just by using the presets.If you'd like to consider purchasing the full bx_rockrack v3, we do have fully-functional trials available for it, along with all our other plugins.
- Doesn't work in logic"Couldn't open"Plugin Alliance responseWe’re sorry that you’ve had trouble with the bx_rockrack v3 player. It should be compatible with Logic, but if you or any other users are having issues, please contact technical support so we can get to the bottom of it.We are always looking for ways to improve our software, and we appreciate your feedback.