- More instances than any other pluginSimple and very usable, it works great on anything that doesn't need surgery on the middle. Easy 5-slope filters handle the hi & lo cuts, and the boost options firm up the shoulders really nicely. Saturation, "analog" and phase options can be useful. Like one of those small Swiss army knives, the 6X-500 is more handy than 90% of my plugins - I used it far more than any other plugin on my new record.
- Useful and easyIt adds from soft texture to strong colour to the signal. The filters and equalizer are the first aid wich any take can need.
Easy and effective.
- Easy to dial inI enjoy the 6X-500, and it is easy to dial in. It has a sweet comfortable sound to my ears. My eyes like it, too... but mostly my ears.
- 6X-500 Love it!Quite surprised by this plugin. Originally I had kept an eye on it simply for the HP+LP filters, but now I'm finding I'm using it tons on drums, guitars, bass. The transformer adds fattness and I'm able to make any instrument pop as well as shape the tone. The input/output can be driven to get exactly the right amount of colour/saturation. In short, it's actually a super useful plugin!
- 6x500I like how warm it can sounds. Using it on all my channels now!
- lindell preampThis thing has a really nice earthy flavour. Sound true, realistic and colourfull to my ears. Great, i like it!
- I like thisNice sound
- 6X-500Definitely adds analog warmth when pushed. And the EQ is very musical. Good for very digitally recorded tracks (recorded straight into a DAW with no analog gear other than a mic).
- strip and amp in oneI cannot but stand in awe. Used to have a stock pre-amp - now I know why I won't need it anymore. This pre-amp will put those vocals right in place: both in volume, frequencies and color. Uncoupling volume and gain will add sweetness or drive, just what you like. Guess there will be great use on instruments, too. Switch 'analog' off when you have saturation/distortion plugins running
- Lindell PreampI like all of the Lindell plugins but because there are so few preamp choices from other developers, the 6X-500 is a unique gem. It has just what you need coming in on a channel and can replace channel strips on many instruments. Very powerful yet sublte and warm.