WIDE & TIGHT!
The bx_stereomaker is a frequency-optimized M/S upmixing plugin that quickly and easily converts mono signals to stereo.
How many times have you had to deal with a well-recorded signal that just won´t fit in the mix because it´s mono? With modern mixes becoming both tighter and wider, adding reverb or modulation effects can easily destroy the tight center of a mono lead vocal, guitar, or synth track. Still, you need to process and spread those sounds to lay them perfectly into the mix. So what now?
bx_stereomaker, that’s what.
bx_stereomaker creates a virtual S signal with analog style filters using Brainworx legendary M/S stereo algorithms. This friendly plugin will take any mono signal and make it stereo while allowing you to balance the center position. You can even focus the process on specific frequency ranges in your signal. And you can solo the virtual S signal!
WIDE & TIGHT!
- Hi-Damp knob allows you to create a warm sounding stereo expansion without sounding tinny
- Adjust the stereo-width added to the mono source signal from 0% to 300%
- All parameters except for Tone can be switched on/off by clicking on the panel above their respective knob
- Bypass, Undo / Redo, A/B/C/D Settings plus Copy / Paste
- 32 steps of Undo / Redo give you the freedom to experiment without losing your initial ideas
- 4 different settings per Preset (A/B/C/D) can be used to set and recall momentary snapshots that can be automated as well. Create a preset for your chorus, another one for the verses, and so on.
bx_stereomaker is one of the only plugins that can take a mono signal and make it super stereo. Very handy tool.
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.9 through 10.13
Windows 7 through 10
Pro Tools 10.3.10 or higher or most VST/VST3/AU-compatible hosts running on a supported operating system
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager, you can select, download and install just the Plugin Alliance products and formats you need for your system.