- 3:05BYOME experiments-expansion pack available now!
- 3:36Preset Expansion Carmen for BYOME – Granular Abyss
- 4:21Preset Expansion Carmen for BYOME – Reso Multi FX On Drums
- 10:09Unfiltered Audio BYOME Multi Effect Plug-in
- 13:15BYOME - walkthrough with Steve Helstrip (The Thrillseekers)
- 2:15Unfiltered Audio BYOME Jam by Ivo Ivanov
- 5:19Unfiltered Audio BYOME Demo by Ivo Ivanov
- 1:08BYOME - New from Unfiltered Audio - Build Your Own Modular Effect
Welcome to BYOME, your new effect environment
BYOME ("Build Your Own Modular Effect") combines Unfiltered Audio's most cutting-edge effect options in this collection of 40 unique effect types. Each one has been meticulously engineered for maximum impact and creative possibilities without sacrificing ease of use.
Are you looking for a reverb to set your tracks apart? Check out Deep Reverb, a massive atmospheric goldmine with infinite echoes, custom tuned to make your synths sound truly epic. Want something more experimental? Unfiltered Audio's classic Renoun Reverb is back: a modulated reverb that can cleanly morph between classic rooms and impossible geometries. Want even more character? The Lofi Reverb is inspired by the classic recordings of electronic music pioneers and features ten separate reverb algorithms!
A Swiss Army knife of sound shaping
So many of Unfiltered Audio's legendary algorithms are represented here, from Sandman Pro's Instant Delay to Fault's Frequency Shifter. But there are many new algorithms as well, including a powerful Phaser with up to 48 stages and variable harmonic all-pass tuning, a massive Granulator with up to 4 octaves of pitch shifting and deep time shifting, and a Resonator Bank with four parallel comb filters for making any material sound richly harmonic.
Classic mixing tricks, next-gen stereo spreading and more
Check out the Stereo Image module, a collection of eight classic mixing tricks with simplified controls. (Including a quick button to check what a mono mixdown would sound like). These algorithms include "Micro Pitch," a method for subtly pitch shifting both channels, "Micro Delay," "Mid/Side EQ," or the wild "Rotation," which maps your mix to an imaginary circle and spins it around in space. Also included are a Panner with multiple pan laws that integrates with the modulation effects for memorable Auto-Panning effects
Compressors and limiters with personality, EQs with unusual features and more
Need a Dynamics effect? Choose between the quick Auto Compressor, the deeper Compressor, the purpose-built Limiter, and the popular Noise Gate from G8. The Dynamics effects are compatible with external sidechains. Try out the 3-Band EQ with a unique "Unity Gain" feature and more. Use the Input Follower for creative sidechaining effects, like a reverb that changes sizes in response to a kick drum.
Tons of presets to get you up and running right away
To get you started, BYOME includes a massive library of over 400 presets spanning a number of genres and techniques. Major producers including Mich Shultz and ignatius provided presets for all users, and for the more experimentally minded, Unfiltered Audio has partnered with Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines for the creation of 70 cutting-edge presets designed for the production of futuristic drums and percussion.
- Over 400 presets, including large libraries from Mick Schultz, Ivo Ivanov. (Glitchmachines), Richard Devine, and ignatius.
- Fully compatible with Native Instruments NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) with complete. tagging for all 400+ presets!
- Over 40 effect modules to choose from, spanning Delays, Distortions, Dynamics, Filters, Granular, Mixing, Modulation, and Reverbs.
- Many new Modulators to choose from, including Spectral Follower and Probability Gate.
- Supports external sidechain signals for Dynamics Effects and Follower Modulators.
- Presets for individual Effects and Modulators.
- Per-Section, per-Effect, and per-Modulator Randomization.
BYOME is a complete game changer for me. The range of sounds and modulation options are endless. Hands down one of the most innovative plugins I have ever gotten my hands on.
It's audio UMAMI flavor!!★★★★★A sound designers "desert island" plugin. Unfiltered Audio has put a lot of effort into stuffing as much FUN as possible into a single plugin while keeping the GUI simple and intuitive.
It's… Read More
DREAM ENGINE★★★★★I am an absolute fan!
When you go on a journey of discovery with this ingenious tool, the third horizon opens up.
Byome is amazing value!★★★★★I've used a lot of multi-effects plugins, but finding something as full featured and flexible as Byome is pretty rare. It has everything you can think of, and if you are looking for an excellent… Read More
Amazingly Fun★★★★★If you want a plugin to play with left right audio, these from Unfiltered Audio is your way to go, take a hand clap, left and right, on the left the Byome on the right side just a reverb, or delay,… Read More
Not exactly a go to★★★★☆It's really good if you're wanting to make something sound more flangey and matelic, in a clean way. The presets are ok, but I haven't really blown away by them after testing them out on different… Read More
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 10.11+ through 10.15
Windows 7 through 10
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
Unfiltered Audio Byome - Changelog
Version 1.3.0 (Mar 30, 2022)
- added Apple Silicon support
Version 1.1.3 (Sep 3, 2020)
-fixed a pop sound when opening the UI
Version 1.1.2 (Apr 7, 2020)
-Fixed crash when temporarily unloading plugin in Logic
-Fixed crash issues with GigPerformer.
-Fixed rare Windows crash when deleting plugin in VCV and REAPER (potentially other DAWs)
Version 1.1 (02/18/2020)
- Full Catalina support and notarization
- HiDPI support improvement
- OpenGL Removed
- On Windows: Hold Shift to use scroll wheel for horizontal scrolling
- Add ability to save the current interface size as default for new instances, or to reset the current interface size to the original dimensions
- Fix AD Envelope Tilt pops
- Dynamic width (Horizontal resizing changes width, vertical resizing changes zoom)
- Fixed Input Follower sidechain state save bug
- Significant optimizations to visualizer rendering
- Crash fixes
- Added randomization depth and drift control to right click menu
Version 1.0.1 (May 24, 2019)
- General Codebase update
- fixed an issue with Direct Offline Processing in Nuendo and Cubase
- fixed a crash when moving BYOME to a different slot in Pro Tools
- fixed an issue with NKS on Windows 10
- fixed a crash when skipping through presets in VST2 and VST3 on Mac
- fixed a preset issue on Mac
Version 1.0 (Oct 4, 2018)
- Release version