- A Wonderful Addition to the ToolboxYes, it’s best to ‘get it right at the source’, but it’s reassuring indeed to have BX Refinement around to deal with harsh sounding source material just in case. I find it uncanny how the plugin can round off harshness without crippling the track’s brightness and sparkle. It also works well on the master bus (with gentle settings) to correct a mix that has grown a bit bright over time. (Without having to mess with individual tracks, avoiding the risk of upsetting the overall balance you’ve achieved).
- UniqueI've enjoyed using this to manipulate samples. Sometimes a sample source just doesn't have the same sonic characteristics as the project it's being used in, but the sample doesn't need any extreme changes. In those cases, this tool has helped subtle round off the edges and pull an outside sound into an existing mix.
- bx refinementGreat plugin. I use this subtly on trumpets on trumpets playing jazz or pop. It leaves the good stuff in the sound while reducing the ice pick in the ear frequency.
- bx_refinementFantastic plug-in!
Sometimes you have to thoroughly clean up many tracks in a mix, often because they have been recorded in an acoustic unsuitable environment and this can cause a general sound not very good. bx refinely can give a great help in this case.
It makes the sound very enjoyable right away. And even though the mix sounds good already, an extra touch with bx refinement gives added value to the sound.
- bx_refinementVery good Plug-in. Try for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed.
- bx_refinementI love bx_refinement. It's very very easy to use and can take any overcooked mix element and smooth it out so it sits nicely and becomes very listenable. I can have fat distorted guitars that don't wear my ears down and sound so much more appealing. And when the listener reaches for the volume knob to turn stuff up, as opposed to turning down something that is a little harsh ... then you know you've done your job properly.
- eliminates harshnessI have often looked for a plug-in that softens harshness in a track. bx_refinement does it better than anything else without changing the overall character of the music.
- Astonishing!This plugin is amazing! Really! That was a love from the first try. It saves me so much time EQing harsh frequencies. I can't live without it now.
- Bx_RefinementOne of the best Plug In´s I ever heard.A game changer in your mix Bus and also in Mastering. Absolut hand´s on and in seconds all will sound better for min. 50%.Warm and punchy and also cut´s every thing through the mix.Highly recommend!!!
- EarcandyIf you once get it you won't miss it. Glues perfectly like honey, deals with frequencies about 5k and has creative pumping effect for something like pads.