- Amazing plugin!This truly is an amazing compressor plugin! More, it's a music shaping tool, it can do punchy compression, but it can also do extreme transformations of any sound you feed it. It has EQ, limiting, the output knob is a saturation knob! All this combined makes it damn right amazing. Calling it a compressor is actually an understatement. I wish I had this sooner...
- Very close to the hardwareVery, very close.
Anti log and GR limiter are incredible for DRUM BUSS.
I love it. I can work without.
- Unique transient shaperIt's a great addition to any other set of compressors. Does it's own thing and you can get really creative with it.
One of my favorite plugins since I heard it first time
- WOWI don't know how to describe this plugin , I think it's a must have in any DAW.
- Smack!This is a really cool compressor!
It can be subtle and i just love the "Gain Reduction Limiter". But the "real thing" with this compressor is that it can be a brutal beast in more extreme settings and i've never heard a compressor squeeze a sound like this before!
- Compressor with an attitudeWith so many compressor plugins I wonder how different can one be from another. I will say that this one is...compression with attitude. It can be smooth but also allow you to do some extreme effects like nothing else I've seen. If you want something to give you some unique elements you will be pleased.
- Simply amazing!This plugin has really nice features and it just sounds amazing! Very good on drum bus and vocals!
- Miguel GarciaI never Thought use this for vocals... but it really sounds good with a little retocuh...
- King of SidechainingI own so many great compressors, but none can duck like the mpressor. It is also a superb all-round compressor and even has a GR limiter which is quite a handy tool. If you produce/mix modern music where ducking is absolutely essential, the mpressor should be on your short-list.