- It works!High quality and versatile chorus/flanger effect that can work very subtle to enhance the stereo image or to add movement to a sound without mono compatibility issues. It replaced all of my previous chorus and flanger plugins at once.
- Ruben NievasThis Plugin is a truly versatile. A great tools for mastering, previews mix and restoration mono tracks (old records, old MONO instruments, etc). You can be highly creative with it and controllably imaginative in your mixing.
Soundscapes & Music for Films
Musician - Composer
Sound design & Synth programmer
- Fiedler Audio StageI've only tried it a little bit so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I put in on my mix bus to "widen" the field just a smidge. It's quite subtle, but it adds that little something that you really miss if you take it away.
I didn't give it five stars only because I don't know it well enough yet.
- fiedler audio stageI used this on my video mastering project and a two part sound experiment seeking a warm, clean, vintage 3D sound. In every case, the fiedler audio stage brought life, animation, and a wizard's magic to every audio track I worked with. It brought a sense of space and distance that I think is simply awesome! I took advantage of the introductory offer and i"m very glad I did. I have a feeling this will be a sleeper plugin that will have people asking; "How did you get that incredible sound!? Thank you PA; this is a great plugin and definitely a winner!
- Can be wonderfully subtleI'm finding Stage great for times when your source needs some width or space around it, but a reverb or small room effect is not exactly what you want. Another great colour in the toolbox!
- Fiedler AudioVery Nice Room simulations , great for a chamber or ambiance.
Great to send to and remix back into a mix.
- Ear CandyStage adds that little stereo magic to any of your favorite sounds. You can be extreme or very subtle.
- Subtle beauty!I have been using Stage on a majority of the masters I have done in the past month. It has really help me create a nice stereo spread without sounding artificially enhanced. I really love how it sounds, and I love the simplicity of the GUI. This tool is a no brainer!
- Fiedler Audio - StageThis is my favorite tool when it comes to creating ambiences - extremely flexible from natural spaces to wild & weird! Love it!
- Solid and UsefulHave already used this on half of the mastering jobs this month. This is a really well laid out easy to use plug-in to exploit the Haas effect. The modulation controls are a nice touch that simplifies the blending process. I've used it on full masters to add some life into flat sounding mixes and I've used it to re-balance stems that are too dry or too one sided. There's the capability to push this to a creative extreme, but for me that's not the point. It has a solid straight ahead layout that pulls together half a dozen subtle "tricks" into a single GUI making this a really useful tool for subtle enhancements. It's a time saver! And I need to save some time...