- Can be wonderfully subtleI'm finding Stage great for times when your source needs some width or space around it, but a reverb or small room effect is not exactly what you want. Another great colour in the toolbox!
- Fiedler AudioVery Nice Room simulations , great for a chamber or ambiance.
Great to send to and remix back into a mix.
- Ear CandyStage adds that little stereo magic to any of your favorite sounds. You can be extreme or very subtle.
- Subtle beauty!I have been using Stage on a majority of the masters I have done in the past month. It has really help me create a nice stereo spread without sounding artificially enhanced. I really love how it sounds, and I love the simplicity of the GUI. This tool is a no brainer!
- Fiedler Audio - StageThis is my favorite tool when it comes to creating ambiences - extremely flexible from natural spaces to wild & weird! Love it!
- Solid and UsefulHave already used this on half of the mastering jobs this month. This is a really well laid out easy to use plug-in to exploit the Haas effect. The modulation controls are a nice touch that simplifies the blending process. I've used it on full masters to add some life into flat sounding mixes and I've used it to re-balance stems that are too dry or too one sided. There's the capability to push this to a creative extreme, but for me that's not the point. It has a solid straight ahead layout that pulls together half a dozen subtle "tricks" into a single GUI making this a really useful tool for subtle enhancements. It's a time saver! And I need to save some time...
- stageTop Notch - Didn't even checked all the presets. Will use to enhance Kickdrums.
- That thingOften the missing X factor is subtle movement, width, depth, space. Stage covers all those bases can be super subtle or wildly obtrusive on single sounds or bussed tracks. I love it.
- Stage schools the competitionNothing even gets close to creating the spatial sumptuousness of Stage, everything from subtle to extreme it gets the job done. Mono tracks have never had it so good and as for mastering this is the secret sauce you have been waiting for.
- Pseudo-stereo at its bestBest pseudo-stereo tool in the market. Subtle enough to be used in a mastering environment while being drastic enough for creative tasks during mixing.
Easy to work with and comes with a nice selection of presets. The only plugin you'll ever need as far as stereo processing and pseudo-stereo effects.