- No Stage fright here.Wow! I fell in love with this almost immediately. Easy enough to get a grasp of with the provided documentation and a few minutes of use. The possible enhancements to the sound Stage are numerous, from subtle movement to a rumble in your guts, from in your face to beyond the vanishing point. This is fun to play with and the sonic results can be goose-bump inducing. I am an extremely happy camper with this purchase.
- AmazingHaving all the spatial tools available at my disposal I did not expect much new from Stage. Just another stereo tool, I thought. However, I was positively surprised right from the start. Not only does Stage sound amazing, but the flexibility and power of this spatial gem is superb. Recommended.
- Stage is my shiznit!Ayo! If your beats lack spacial imaging, then you need to check for Stage. It will give your samples that icing on the cake...
- Stage your Drum BusDid you think your sonic box was filled?
It was not!...cause Stage just made your box bigger.
Stage, breathe air and space into my programmed drums in a way a reverb can not do. Sound and feel a little more like real drums. Also great on my rock guitar bus and even on my mix bus.
You don´t need to tweak, just use it on default on your drum bus and it will stay there engaged. My tip is to use a monomaker after it, to make sure the low end information stays in center. Great Plugin!
- Stage pluginI'm usually a S1 user but after watching a youtube video of the fiedler audio plugin I didn't even demo it. I purchased it. I love the added control over the audio field. The modulation is priceless. I drop it on a Aux in Logic and buss in what I want wide and I'm fine. Sometimes I'll put it on the channel but busing it allows me to audition how I want to use it. My living is through music creation. I have over 20 placements in TV and film A Grammy nomination with the Pussycat dolls, composer on the Allen Iverson documentary "IVERSON", toured with Lauryn Hill, Played with Eric Benet, Sly Stone, George Clinton and played on a Beyonce track (Still In Love). Quality gear and skill is a must. I trust Plugin Alliance to deliver. My most used plugins are from Plugin Alliance. I'm glad I purchased this Imager. I'm currently working on a film. I say get it!
- Fiedler Audio StageSo far, I've tried it only a little, but it's really great.
It really helps me creating a nice stereo spread without sounding artificial.
Its GUI is absolutely user-friendly.
All in all very well done!
- can be very usefulVery nice when using smooth. Going extreme is not very useful for me... It's different from other spatial effect.
- Fiedler Audio Stage ReviewThis is a complex plug in that can really alter your stereo track/mix. I recently used it on a mastering session where I wanted more of a stereo spread. The track was also a little dry and lacked depth. A little goes a long way with this plug in. Even the default setting when opening Stage is effective. I dialed back the percentage of effect. It's easy to mute the effect to hear what you are adding to the sound.
- I use it everywhereAs an old school Musician who likes to keep the mix simple, acoustic guitars, 12 string Ricks & Tele's for country-folk imaging I like things that enhance the background or backdrop , create a Wall if you will, this Plugin does that..
- super good!i really love this plugin!