- Stage pluginI'm usually a S1 user but after watching a youtube video of the fiedler audio plugin I didn't even demo it. I purchased it. I love the added control over the audio field. The modulation is priceless. I drop it on a Aux in Logic and buss in what I want wide and I'm fine. Sometimes I'll put it on the channel but busing it allows me to audition how I want to use it. My living is through music creation. I have over 20 placements in TV and film A Grammy nomination with the Pussycat dolls, composer on the Allen Iverson documentary "IVERSON", toured with Lauryn Hill, Played with Eric Benet, Sly Stone, George Clinton and played on a Beyonce track (Still In Love). Quality gear and skill is a must. I trust Plugin Alliance to deliver. My most used plugins are from Plugin Alliance. I'm glad I purchased this Imager. I'm currently working on a film. I say get it!
- Fiedler Audio StageSo far, I've tried it only a little, but it's really great.
It really helps me creating a nice stereo spread without sounding artificial.
Its GUI is absolutely user-friendly.
All in all very well done!
- can be very usefulVery nice when using smooth. Going extreme is not very useful for me... It's different from other spatial effect.
- Fiedler Audio Stage ReviewThis is a complex plug in that can really alter your stereo track/mix. I recently used it on a mastering session where I wanted more of a stereo spread. The track was also a little dry and lacked depth. A little goes a long way with this plug in. Even the default setting when opening Stage is effective. I dialed back the percentage of effect. It's easy to mute the effect to hear what you are adding to the sound.
- I use it everywhereAs an old school Musician who likes to keep the mix simple, acoustic guitars, 12 string Ricks & Tele's for country-folk imaging I like things that enhance the background or backdrop , create a Wall if you will, this Plugin does that..
- super good!i really love this plugin!
- It works!High quality and versatile chorus/flanger effect that can work very subtle to enhance the stereo image or to add movement to a sound without mono compatibility issues. It replaced all of my previous chorus and flanger plugins at once.
- Ruben NievasThis Plugin is a truly versatile. A great tools for mastering, previews mix and restoration mono tracks (old records, old MONO instruments, etc). You can be highly creative with it and controllably imaginative in your mixing.
Soundscapes & Music for Films
Musician - Composer
Sound design & Synth programmer
- Fiedler Audio StageI've only tried it a little bit so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I put in on my mix bus to "widen" the field just a smidge. It's quite subtle, but it adds that little something that you really miss if you take it away.
I didn't give it five stars only because I don't know it well enough yet.
- fiedler audio stageI used this on my video mastering project and a two part sound experiment seeking a warm, clean, vintage 3D sound. In every case, the fiedler audio stage brought life, animation, and a wizard's magic to every audio track I worked with. It brought a sense of space and distance that I think is simply awesome! I took advantage of the introductory offer and i"m very glad I did. I have a feeling this will be a sleeper plugin that will have people asking; "How did you get that incredible sound!? Thank you PA; this is a great plugin and definitely a winner!