- nvelopeAfter trialing the Nvelope plugin I had to have it, It made a huge difference in my Drums. You can focus your Snares low mids to make it thump and focus a Kick to snap and punch like it never did before. Its more than just another Transient sharper. Buy it you wont be sorry!
- A very unique notching toolI didn't think I would need this, but then I demo'd it while it was on sale and, to my surprise, I loved everything I put it on. It really seems to pull a sound forward - OR set it back slightly - without losing audio fidelity, and without introducing harshness that so often results from digital transient shaping. On its own, I love what it does to sequencer lines out of synths. I consider it an essential tool as part of my sound design toolbox now. The only drawback I find - for me - is that the interface seems rather dry. Requires a lot of playing to get to where I want to go. Perhaps a more modernized, waveform display? Still, I have grown to love the outcome. Special.
- NvelopeLove these new plugs that give you a tighter grip on the attack and release then our beloved compressors I’ll probably get
The transient designer plus eventually as well both are diverse in different ways and definitely effective!
- envelopeVery good sounding, powerful and versatile plugin
- Nvelope is so GREATWhat I can say, plugin like that one is just missing in my production tools arsenal, thank you Plugin Alliance Team for such a great tool
- NvelopeNvelope allows tunning in specific frequency region and adjusting attack and sustain of that frequency.Great for drums!
- The nvelope Please!Another stellar Elysia product, modeled by the good folks from Brainworx.
I'm a big fan of Transient Designers, have several, and find nvelope can sound great on the usual suspects.
In Dual Band, nvelope can be a pleasing tool for voice De-essing.
It found its way onto a couple of tracks the other day before a bit of compression, and the results were suprisingly good.
Thanks again Plugin-Alliance!
- Ultimate percussion shaperelysia nvelope is so easy to use and sounds fantastic. Being able to control the sustain of the lows and the attack of the highs is exactly what you need for shaping percussion. There are a few multiband transient designers out there, but none that sound as good as the nvelope. Magnificent color.
- Great sound, fiddly controlsLike all the PA emulations of elysia gear, this things sounds absolutely fantastic. But I just cannot give five stars to a tool where the controls are this fidgety. Touch them, and your settings are gone. Really sloppy UX. Oh, and that *tiny screw* is your output. Have fun with that!
- Fantastic hardware emulationThis is definitely one of the most stunning dynamic plugins I´ve ever used for mastering. Once thrown on a muddy drum loop or stem, you´ll get next level musical results within seconds.
It is so much more than just an envelope shaper. Elysia envelope is a genius masterpiece!