The bx_delay 2500 has been developed by Brainworx from the ground up and features a clear, intuitive interface that allows you to get to the delay effect you want quickly. Its glitch-free delays are perfect for automated delay time changes for stunning non-static sounds.
bx_delay 2500 has all you need to create everything from simple delay patches to experimental soundscapes and crazy cool beats. This is your new go-to delay.
By adding an extensive suite of effects to bx_delay 2500 Brainworx have created the perfect environment in which to create wild delay patches. Distortion, chorus and ducking have all been included to sculpt your perfect delay effect.
Using the now famous Brainworx M/S processing you can not only increase the width of any patch but critical low frequencies can also be controlled. The Mono Maker allows you to ensure everything below a specified frequency is perfectly in the center of the mix while your stereo image is left intact.
- Get to the delay effect you want quickly using the clear and logically structured interface.
- Ducking on board!
- Achieve unusual results by adding chorus and distortion to the delay line.
- Take control of your delay effects with built in M/S processing.
- Utilize the unique transient shaping feature to control the dynamic signature of the delay signal.
bx_delay 2500 delay combines a pair of delay lines with myriad of delay mutators, including a unique transient shaper that makes rhythmic delays added to percussion really pop out of a mix. All… Read More
I've been waiting patiently for someone to finally release a plugin that incorporates just the right compliment of functions. With the bx_delay 2500 I can dial in the exact sound I'm hearing in my… Read More
A deep and exhaustive plugin that thoroughly covers every minutia of a dream delay machine, creative and fun, highly recommended.
Go to★★★★☆For me this is the most satisfying delay plugin. Great sound and so many possibilities.
Really good delay★★★★★Almost my reference delay for my tracks, super easy and great sounding delay
PRODUCTOR★★★★★PARA PRODUCCION DE MUSICA ELECTRONICA
Great product★★★★★Delays are a dime a dozen but this one does some things others don't do. And being Brainworx, it of course sounds fantastic. This makes for a very good "first choice" delay.
bx delay 2500★★★★★Easy use best sound greatest.
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel, or Apple Silicon (except for AAX) architecture
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
bx_delay 2500 Installers
Brainworx bx_delay 2500 - Changelog
Version 1.7.2 (Jun 28, 2022)
- General: Fixed potential blacklisting of VST2 on Windows
- General: Fixed potential crashes on Windows
- General: Fixed processing being Mono with VST2 in FL Studio
- General: Fixed value readouts not being present when clicking knob
Version 1.7.1 (Mar 21, 2022)
- Fixed incorrect metering behavior
Version 1.7 (Mar 15, 2022)
- General: added native Apple Silicon compatibility for VST3, VST2 and AU
- General: added macOS Monterey support
- General: added Windows 11 and Windows 10 21H1 support
- General: discontinued Windows 7 support
- General: discontinued macOS 10.9 and 10.11 support
- General: fixed metering behavior in block sizes of 2048 samples and higher
Version 1.6 (Mar 22, 2021)
- General: Compatibility with Logic on Apple Silicon devices via the Rosetta-2 layer
- General: Fixed possible artefacts when freezing or bouncing tracks in Pro Tools
- General: Fixed automation highlighting disappearing in Studio One
- General: Improved license dialog visibility in dark mode
Version 1.5 (May 27, 2020)
- General: Qualified for use with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- General: VST3: Fixed potential hangs in a DAW upon loading
- General: Fixed logical issues in undo / redo behavior
- General: Fixed UI resizing issues in Ableton Live on Windows
- General: Fixed audio processing initialization issues on amp and delay products
Version 1.4 (Nov 06, 2019)
- General: Qualified for use with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- General: Qualified for use with Windows 10 November 2019 Update
- General: Fixed plugin validation in Logic under macOS Catalina
- General: Fixed preset name restore in Logic when reopening a session
- General: Fixed opening authorization dialog triggering automation
- General: Improved instantiation times for plugins
- General: Improved license functionality and branding for subscription
- General: Removed 32-bit support on macOS and Windows
Version 1.3 (Jul 10, 2019)
- General: macOS 10.14.5 Update compatibility
- General: Windows 10 1903 Update compatibility
- General: Fixed activation issue in Windows hosts set to non-English language (e.g. Cakewalk)
- General: AU: Fixed issue with increased CPU and memory on reopening UI
- General: VST3: Fixed issue with adapting to host knob mode, and now prioritizing linear
- General: VST3: Fixed issue with VST3 preset permissions
- General: VST3: Improved synchronization between parameter states and some UI functions, e.g. toolbar reset
- Fixed causing Ableton Live being unresponsive on Windows
- Fixed activation dialog in Ableton Live being unresponsive on Windows
- Fixed redrawing issues in Logic
Version 1.2 (Nov 16, 2018)
- General: macOS Mojave compatibility
- General: Windows October 2018 update compatibility
- General: adding Windows High DPI support for VST2/3 plugins
- General: Fixed potential crashes in Cubase and other VST2 / VST3 DAWs
- General: Fixed potential CPU spikes and audio dropouts
- General: Fixed rendering in Pro Tools on the start of a session
- General: Fixed missing presets in Wavelab and other VST3 DAWs
- General: Improving keyboard control, fixing issues with catched keys preventing it from passing through to DAW
- General: Fixed parallel use of host sessions (e.g. with Live)
Version 1.1 (May 24, 2018)
- General: Microsoft Windows Redstone 4 compatibility
- General: Added computer keyboard control for plugin parameters
- General: Fixed Mouse scroll wheel not working in Windows 8
- General: Fixed an issue where plugins will not validate or load after a certain amount of plugins have been loaded (Windows)
- General: Fixed visual GUI freezes when adjusting DAW parameters, meters, analyzers (Mac)
- General: Fixed possible issue with Pick Pack licenses
- General: Small licenser stability fix
Version 1.0 (Feb 20, 2018)
- Release version