- 5:31dearVR MUSIC tutorial - mixing jazz music in 3D - (HEADPHONES REQUIRED)
- 2:58dearVR SPATIAL CONNECT | The future of audio production for XR
- 8:10Amazing 3D Environment in your headphones with DearVr Pro!!
- 3:53dearVR UNITY | Ultra-realistic acoustic virtualization
- 2:103D Immersive Sound for Your DAW with dearVR
Turn your DAW into a 3D audio powerhouse. Start creating stunningly realistic 3D immersive music productions and go beyond the limitations of stereo sound.
No advanced engineering chops are needed. Load dearVR MUSIC onto a track in your mix and choose one of 18 pristine virtual acoustic presets. Then simply drag your mouse around in the plugin’s intuitive interface to position the track virtually behind or in front of the listener, above or below their head, to the left or right, closer or farther away—at any angle and distance in a 3D soundstage—for mind-blowing playback using any pair of headphones.
dearVR MUSIC renders high-quality 3D audio for the most common immersive audio productions. Use the binaural output to listen to your mixes in mind-blowing 3D audio on any earbuds and headphones. The 4-channel Ambisonics format outputs spatial audio for YouTube 360° video soundtracks. You can also use dearVR MUSIC's beautiful virtual environments as conventional reverbs in stereo format, doubling their music production usefulness.
Don’t need it to be immersive 3D? dearVR MUSIC’s beautiful virtual environments can be used like conventional reverbs in stereo format, doubling their usefulness for music production. And mouse-dragging your track inside those beautiful spaces using the plugin’s graphical XYZ pad is way faster, easier and simpler than setting up an aux, effects send, pan controls and wet/dry balance for a reverb plugin in your DAW.
Need more options and power? For pros working in virtual reality or augmented reality, Dear Reality’s state-of-the-art dearVR PRO plugin offers multi-channel output, an extended control set, nearly four dozen virtual acoustic environments, virtual reflections that respond in real time to changing positioning.
- 3D Spatializer to position and move audio sources for immersive audio productions adjusting azimuth, elevation, and distance
- Patented Clarity algorithm for an optimal balance between the externalized spatial perception and an overall musical tonal preservation
- 2-channel Binaural format for totally immersive playback using any kind of headphones
- 4-channel first order (FOA) Ambisonics output in either AmbiX or Furse Malham (FuMA) formats
- 18 virtual acoustic environments perfectly suited for music production, each independently recallable per plugin instance
- Adjustable reverb to control size, damping and balance of early reflections and diffuse reverb
I can count on one hand the number of VR and Ambisonic plugins that I actually want to use, and that list got smaller because dearVR just replaced three of them. It’s completely brilliant,… Read More
Gorgeous reverbs! Lexicon move over, more realistic spaces, detailed reverb tails and completely tweakable!
I never came across a “simple as that” surround plugin. dearVR creates stunning 3D surround sound spaces and I love it! With it’s onboard “Virtual Acoustics” spaces, It has a fairly new… Read More
DearVR Music★★★★★I am using this plugin, and I find it interesting. I miss a Multi-mono or real Stereo version. If I instantiate a stereo of it, I get a monoid image. I have to create a tedious two mono instances bus… Read More
Almost...★★★★☆DearVR Music is great virtualizing plugin for mono sources. You can create a really impressive realistic 3D ambience. The interface is super simple and clear, but there is one big "con". It doesn't… Read More
Very good plugin!★★★★☆It brings dimension to your music. Excellent designed, only the gui is not resizable, but a real benefit is, that it is possible to record the moves if you like. I would give 5 stars, but I work on… Read More
Cool but...★★★☆☆This an innovative product, Could be very useful. Unfortunately I did not read some of the comments and fell into this up-sell trap. You get the plugin (199 list) then they try and sell you a… Read More
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel, or Apple Silicon (except for AAX) architecture
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
dearVR MUSIC Installers
Dear Reality dearVR music - Changelog
Version 1.10.0 (Jun 02, 2022)
• Added Clarity Feature
• Native Apple M1 support
• Minor bugfixes
• Minor bugfixes
Version 1.4.1 (Dec 03, 2019)
- Up to 60% performance boost in binaural mode
- FIX Reflection delay was dependent on block size in Ambisonics
- FIX where reflections did not work with performance mode and Ambisonics output
- Minor bugfixes
- Added support for ASIO guard in Nuendo
Version 1.2.2 (Feb 08, 2019)
- FIX - only low-resolution automation for Logic Pro
- FIX - wrong latency was reported if ambisonic output was selected (Mac/Win, AAX,
- VST3, VST, AU)
- VST3 category was changed to enable dearVR MUSIC as a panner for ambisonic
tracks in Nuendo (Mac/Win, VST3)
- Minor Bugfixes
Version 1.2 (Oct 12, 2018)
- Fixed automation can't be written via selection box in Logic
- Fixed Duplicates in the Virtual Acoustics controls view
- Fixed Pro Tools crashes/error message when activating parameter for automation
Version 1.1 (Mar 05, 2018)
- Added support of up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Fixed severe audio glitches
- Fixed host bypass causes audio to disappear; also causing playback head to no longer move
- Fixed "PERFORMANCE MODE" is not displaying the change of the parameter status
- Fixed License showing NFR(-1)
Version 1.0 (Oct 16, 2017)
- Release version