- Buy this plugin at the price displayed above,
- or add more plugins to your order and get up to 60% discount on your complete order,
- or add it to a PickPack today and save up to 70% while paying only $29 per month!
- Old school vintage tones to modern higher gain sounds.
- Not only sounds, but feels like playing through a real amp
- Accurate amp modeling and advanced speaker simulation (Impulse Responses), capturing high-end studio gear, plus recording-specific features like filters and a great noise gate.
- Two channels: Channel 1 and Channel 2, each channel with separate Gain and Volume knobs.
- Two voicing sections specially tuned for each channel: One three-band EQ for Channel 1 and one three-band EQ for Channel 2.
- Two sound switching options in the preamp sections: Bright assigned to Channel 1; Tone button assigned to Channel 2.
- Newly developed Power Amp Simulation including on-board Power Soak.
- Tight and Smooth filters (Hi-Pass/Low-Pass), selectable Pre and Post amp.
- Vintage lo-fi delay effect.
- 64 selectable Recording Chains: Get the full sound instantly by using Brainworx’ Advanced IR Technology.
- Touch-sensitive Auto Solo
- Mouse wheel control supported for MAC & PC
Engl is the first ampline that I have ever used that not only has balls….But Attitude, right out of the box!
Engl Amps are the best amps I’ve ever used- not only are they powerful, but they have texture and character too.
Since more than ten years ENGL is my choice for any live and studio situation. Perfect sounding and absolutely reliable amps!
I love the fast dynamics, the tone and the bottom end of ENGL amps! I was sold on these amps even before I actually heard them. I love the design and the perfect sound for any… Read More
Deeply loving the ENGL, scarily real. It’s not just for guitars; it does wonderful things to synths and drums.
- ENGL E765 RTEveryone knows ENGL makes great Amps, but it's Brainworx's emulation of this Amp that really shines!!!!
- E765 RTReal nice amp, it captures that great ENGL sound to my ears at least and reacts to your dynamics the way a valve amp should
- E765 RTI'm pretty new at this, but I've tried most of the amp sims out there and, for some reason, I just find Plugin Alliance amps are the best! The E765, Bassdude and Chandler all out perform other sims… Read More
- all about overdrive and distortionThis virtual amp is good for rock. For a a clean sound not so much. Even with the gain below 1 cleans break up easily into overdrive.
Not usable if you want to play clean and STAY clean.
- ENGL E765 RTI really love fat and soft tone of ENGL RT (as well as ENGL VS) and often use on my guitars when mixing. You can't go wrong with it ;)
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.9 through 10.13
Windows 7 through 10
Pro Tools 10.3.10 or higher or most VST/VST3/AU-compatible hosts running on a supported operating system
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager, you can select, download and install just the Plugin Alliance products and formats you need for your system.