- 10:39Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Walkthrough | Plugin Alliance
- 10:56Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Mick Schultz Demo | Plugin Alliance
- 13:11Unfiltered Audio Bass Mint with Protoculture
- 12:56Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Mick Schultz Interview | Plugin Alliance
- 1:04Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Playthrough 1 | Plugin Alliance
- 1:14Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Playthrough 2 | Plugin Alliance
- 1:00Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Playthrough 3 | Plugin Alliance
- 0:44Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint - Trailer
Bass-Mint is an innovative new low-frequency enhancement tool from Unfiltered Audio, designed to rapidly improve the bottom end of your individual tracks, stems, and even entire mixes. It is built around five distinct modes, each with five carefully-tuned knobs to help you dramatically sculpt and enhance your mixes.
The heart of Bass-Mint is found in its simple frequency splitter with an adjustable cutoff, which separates the low band from the high band to employ different types of processing on each. From there, each of the five main modes offers new and exciting ways to tweak these high and low parts of the signal through a remarkably simple, creative, and intuitive workflow. Further control is provided via the six additional toggles on the right side of the plugin that switch on essential bass processing techniques at the flip of a switch.
Unfiltered Audio’s Bass-Mint is the only plugin on the market that offers such a diverse control set for low-end enhancement and low-end frequency management alike. From subtle enhancement of low-end frequencies to completely reshaping the frequency spectrum from the subs on up, truly wild things are possible with this plugin. Whether you want to really mess things up for super dirty bass, or simply bring your kick and bass into better balance, Bass-Mint can do practically anything you want to your lows.
- Multiband enhancement for separately processing lower and upper frequencies
- 5 carefully-tuned bass processing modes: Saturate, Resonate, Octave, Synthesize, and Overfold
- Minimalist layout with 5 simple, intuitive knobs for dialing in ideal sounds
- 6 additional toggles to automatically engage popular low end mixing tricks
- Includes one of the most popular saturation algorithms from Unfiltered Audio’s Dent
- Instant feedback from onboard Visualizer to see real-time spectral change
The cool thing about Bass-Mint is not using it on bass, and it still sounds magical.
BT (Brian Wayne Transeau)
Bass-Mint is an epic solution to an age-old problem - how do I get more consistent and punchy bass and sub information in my kicks and basslines? Bass-Mint is the glue to bind this difficult part… Read More
I love how Bass-Mint can be an effect as opposed to only being a utility for subsonic bass enhancement. I found I could easily use it for creative sound design with all my analog synths, Eurorack,… Read More
But here is when I realized I will be using this forever... Put the Bass-Mint on an 808 or even a kick, and the knock and low-end is earth-shaking.
Whatever magic Plugin Alliance put… Read More
Really dig this plugin. Super intuitive and applicable to a lot of different sounds! I’ve been using it mostly to get my basses that extra edge, whether it’s just to beef up the midrange or to… Read More
Also great on kick★★★★★Although the name of this plugin seems to imply it's for bass, it actually works great on kicks as well. I have used it on both bass and kick. Works on both live kicks as well as sampled (I used… Read More
LIBERAR★★★★★FAHAS NA INTERNET
Covers a lot of ground★★★★★I found out real fast that there's a good chance that Bass-Mint can improve even "good to go" kick and bass tracks. The goofy name almost caused me to pass on even trying this one, but fortunately… Read More
Bass Mint★★★★☆Got this after seeing it being used with Nail The Mix for Shadow of Intent. Love it on alot of stuff, specially toms. The Clarity paramter is also quite nice and can do lots of cool stuff when… Read More
Bass mint★★★★★This is simple to use but very powerfull
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel or Apple Silicon architecture
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
# Bass Mint
### 1.1.7 (03/17/2023)
- Add AAX ARM support for Apple Silicon.
### 1.1.6 (02/01/2023)
- Fix bug with DAW preset handling on VST3.
- Fix a potential visual bug where stereo controls wouldn't be visible if switching from a mono to stereo configuration.
### 1.1.5 (12/09/2022)
- Remove hardware rendering on iOS.
### 1.1.4 (11/29/2022)
- Reduce CPU consumption by limiting the frame rate of the visualizer and reducing spurious repaint calls.
- Updates to latency reporting in iOS AUv3 format.
### 1.1.3 (10/13/2022)
- Fix crashing on iOS Garageband, potentially others by adding an explicit name to a parameter group.
### 1.1.2 (08/26/2022)
- Fix offline automation rendering on fast computers.
### 1.1.1 (07/13/2022)
- Fix Out Gain parameter resetting between presets.
- Add safety mechanism for sample rate reporting in VST3.
### 1.1.0 (02/10/2022)
- Add Apple Silicon support
- Add Out Gain parameter