- Creative FX ReverbIt was never easier to change the room settings reaching from plate, hall or church. On the top of it all there is a mixer knob which balances the room tone in this godsent plugin. It works almost like a limiter or feels like a limiter, which makes the mix section essential to finalize the source or mixing in parallel. I discovered or learned almost one half of the functionality. This plugin is definitely in the row of plugins like eventide blackverb or tverb but has very unique functions which are like a swiss army knife for every fx channel. I think the m/s section is super easy to access without much fiddling around in routing. The metering on this plugin is essential for fast m/s mixing.
- Straightforward RoomsReverb is so important... but I don't have the time to study all the different features of available plugins out there, that's why I often stick with the presets of my DAW's reverb plugins... motto: at least there is something, better than no reverb at all.
This said, I can not judge if Brainworx bx_roomMS is the best sounding reverb plugin ever... But to me, it is very straightforward, and without knowing a lot about reverb I can dial in a setting that sounds very much like I imagine it should, and it sounds better than ever.
And therefore, this will be my reverb to go from now on... nicely done Brainworx and Plugin Alliance! :-)
- Good reverbI'm a reverb collector and this one shines bright for it's results. Not my favorite but the MS control is very practical and well thought of.
- About userThe best plugin I've ever seen in my life.
Very easy to use, simple and fast results.
I am no longer in search of another reverb plugin.
- Simply the bestChoosing and tweaking reverb settings has never been my favorite past time when mixing. I found it very time consuming to get just the right sound out of any of the multiple reverb plug-ins I own, from simple ones to complex IR Convolution plug-ins. Then the bx_rooMS came along and all of that changed for me.
Every online review is correct - this is the easiest interface of any reverb plug-in on the market. With all of the controls laid out on the face I can dial in the right sound for any scenario very quickly and easily without having to dig into layers of controls, like on many other reverb plug-ins. The built-in EQ section eliminates the need for a separate EQ plug-in for the reverb and helps tailor the reverb to taste.
Oh, and the reverb itself sounds fantastic.
I've been using it for many different tasks, from giving drums that huge 70s arena rock sound to more subtle things like giving a dry kick track a little depth or creating some space on a dry acoustic guitar track. I've found the CPU usage to be so low that I don't even hesitate to put multiple instances in a single session.
This has quickly become my go-to reverb plug-in. I don't think I'll ever need to purchase another reverb plug-in.
- gorgeousI have waited a lifetime for an in-the-box verb with such detail and warmth. The added M/S and FX add a whole new creative processing palette to quickly dialing in unique verbs. Honestly, the ease-of-use and lush sound is brilliant.
- Cool Sounding all in One HallPerfekt Working nice Ambience and all Standard Reverbs this is Perfekt for found Fast a perfekt Reverb in a Mix. Cool Thanks
- bx_rooMSThe movement in the tail on this reverb is the reason I bought it. I tried to emulate with my other reverbs and couldn't match it. I only buy plugins if they standout and this reverb has a beautiful depth and outstanding features.
- Wow...In a word: stunning!
The M/S features are amazing.
Kudos to BX!