- Open up your mixCharacter can do amazing things or magnify bad recordings. It really opens up almost everything you put it on. Brightens up synths, puts more punch on the top end of your bass, makes your snare crack...a really great plugin!
Patrick Ryan Heaney (Tiesto, Icona Pop, Twin Shadow)
- characterUsed tastefully, Character is a treat. Subtle enhancements that can make a big difference.
- Noveltech CharacterI took the masterclass with Armin Van Buuren and saw that he use Noveltech Character. I found that it really deserves it's name. It will give a nice character to sounds and I use it as an insert on individual tracks. When it came up for sale it was an instant buy.
- Does what it says!As the name implies, it immediately adds character to any given channel it's used on. Recommended!
- Chracter극적인 변화를 주는 프로세서는 아니지만 복잡한 믹스 속에서 지나치게 볼륨밸런스를 바꿀 필요 없이 존재감을 드러내거나 숨길 수 있게 도와줍니다.
조작성에 대해 특별히 정해진 룰 없이 오로지 귀로만 듣고 판단할 수 있도록 만들어진 점이 특징입니다.
- Love itI love this thing on acoustic guitars, bass, and synths, I use it a lot.
- Noveltech CharacterI have taken advantage of familiarise myself with the plug-in during the 2 week trial period and absolutely love it! It works particularly well for vocals and base.
After the 2 weeks I felt it was vital in my work so I have ended up buying it! Highly recommended!
- CharacterI bought this plugin because I've been so amazed by Noveltech's Vocal Enhancer. This one does not disappoint. Just as I have used the Vocal Enhancer on acoustic guitars with great success, Character can work on vocals as well. Both plugins can shape your track in ways where EQ falls short. They are crisp and clear giving you focus on an instrument's clarity, allowing room for other instruments in your mix.
- Time saver!!The simplicity and versatility of this plugin makes it a time saver. I've found that it worked better without aggressive settings, especially on pianos, but is a really good and unique plugin.
- It Makes "that" Instrument Stand OutI've tried every technique in the book for bringing out a certain instrument or sound in a mix. Character does just that with finesse and precision. It almost feels like cheating. What normally took complex side chain routing is now done with just this handy little secret weapon to bring out a certain instrument or sound in a heavy mix...but not just the sound of the entire instrument, you can dial in on the specific part of the instrument that you find will help distinguish it in the mix.
For instance, say you have a guitar and it's drowned out by a piano and a vocal. You can use Character to bring out either the plucks from the pick or fingers, or you can bring out the lower or higher tones (harmonics) of the vibrating strings. I totally overlooked this plugin because I thought it was just another saturator-based plugin but it really isn't completely that all. It is a unique and complex algorithm-based dynamic sonic enhancer. Just read the manual and you'll see.
I could not recommend this more highly to use on any mix for an instrument or sound that needs doctoring. It has become an indispensable time saving tool in my toolbox. Character...great name for what it was designed for.