- The Secret Sauce for your TracksA terrific plugin. It can help almost any track stand out yet still sit well within the overall mix.
The simple interface is easy to use. Because the markings are minimal on the GUI it makes you use your ears to dial in the sound you want.
It can be put on multiple tracks within a session with very little CPU hit. Unlike some other enhancers on the market there is no "signature sound" to this plugin - the sound of the plugin is very adjustable and can be tailored to each individual track, making it very versatile.
- Secret weaponI´ve been using this for years, starting with the TC Power core version. It´s probably been used on every single project I´ve ever done since and it´s simply stunning. I love it on acoustic guitars and vocals, but it works on a lot of stuff.
- Noveltech CharacterAbsolutely insane effect. Incredibly easy to use and so, so worth it when it's on sale. Synths sound brighter, drums pop and basses become infectious, it deserves only the absolute first on your signal chain. It's such a cheat that it makes you feel guilty just popping it on, but shh don't tell anyone. :)
- Character PluginInstantly useful. Has an immediately noticeable/beneficial sound once inserted in the signal chain -always a good sign right off the bat.
- CharacterBest $9.00 I've ever spent.
This plugin is worth way more then Plugin Alliance charged on their famous "Black Friday" Sales Day!!
Took me all of three minutes to fall in love with this one simple little device.
It will simply make just about every track you make richer, or brighter as soon as you start using it.
In combination with good EQ, pan, and of course great capture in the first place, you simply cannot go wrong.
Once again Plugin Alliance steps out in front with another great product.
Happy Mixing and creating folks!!
- CharacterI bought Character the last time it was on sale and haven't regretted it for a second. This is the "secret sauce" I use to make recorded instruments stand out and shine, particularly electric guitar. I don't know how Character does what it does, but the effect is very tweakable. I simply adjust the controls until I hear something that impresses me.