- 1:06Brainworx - bx_rockergain100 Amp Plugin: MUST HAVE Plugin for Rock & G N' R fans | Plugin Alliance
- 1:23bx_rockergain100 - Trailer | Plugin Alliance
- 1:58bx_rockergain100 - Playthrough | Plugin Alliance
- 8:19Rockergain 100 (Orange Amps) - Plugin Alliance / Brainworkx
- 1:04Plugin Alliance Brainworx Rockergain - Playthrough Demo
- 1:39Brainworx Rockergain 100 - metal
- 6:07Brainworx bx_rockergain 100 | New Orange Amp Sim from Plugin Alliance
Hi-gain amp heads are perfect for getting deep and heavy guitar sounds, with lots of bottom end and powerful saturation. The only problem with the real ones is the risk of blowing up cabinets, blowing out eardrums, and pulverizing your neighbors' walls.
Fortunately, Brainworx provides these savagely satisfying tones in the box with the bx_rockergain100 plugin. It digitally recreates every nuance of the coveted Orange Rockerverb, a truly straightforward 2-channel valve-driven powerhouse, based on BX's proprietary modeling technology.
The bx_rockergain100 gives you instant access to over sixty years of amp design from one of the best amp brands in rock history. They have defined the heavy, crunchy sound of British tube heads with their brightly-colored amps since the late sixties. But this amp, released just ten years ago, was the first super-saturated hi-gain model.
Delivering the earth-quaking heavy guitar tones of the new millennium, this amp can be heard on monumental recordings by major metal bands like Slipknot and Korn.
Not only does bx_rockergain100 nail the heart and soul of this iconic British tube amp, but you'll also find all the extra features you've come to expect from Brainworx, including the full FX Rack with its syncable lo-fi delay, noise gate, and amazing filters, as well as power soak and power amp bypass.
The advanced component-level modeling doesn't end there, either. Brainworx also provides 120 different high-end recording chains (ready-to-go IRs produced on BX's NEVE console!) you can use along with the bx_rockergain100, giving you the opportunity to use this amp anywhere and everywhere with a wide variety of boutique recording equipment, for maximum creativity with minimal noise—and absolutely no maintenance.
Legal Disclaimer: Orange and Orange Rockerverb 100 MK3 are registered trademarks of Orange Music Electronic Company LTD. bx_rockergain100 was developed by Brainworx Audio GmbH based on its own modeling techniques. Orange has not endorsed nor sponsored the bx_rockergain100 in any manner, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.
- Exacting emulation of the original Orange Rockerverb all-tube guitar amp
- Two Channels: A chimey Clean channel with bass & treble controls and earth-quaking Dirty channel with bass, mid and treble control
- Driven by four EL34 tubes in the power section, four 12AX7 tubes in the preamp section
- FX Rack includes host-syncable lo-fi delay, noise gate, tight and smooth filters, power soak, pre and power amp bypass
- 120 High-End Recording Chains
- Scalable User Interface
Mendel bij de Leij
When I turned on bx_rockergain and strummed the first chord it instantly brought me back to 2015 when I worked with the real amp for 9 hrs straight. If this plugin can take me back to something… Read More
Sky Van Hoff
The tonality and the amps vibe translates very well. It’s rad and scary at the same time!
This thing sounds GREAT. Especially on BASS. I really love the rhythm tones as well.
Another home run from the amazing team at Brainworx! I’ve used the amp that inspired this plugin many many times and the feeling and tone of the original is there. I used this to lay down what I… Read More
Great cleans too!★★★★☆Amazing emulation, with the right IR selection it almost fools you into thinking it's the real deal. Don't sleep on it for cleans, this amp is also known for its cleans and the emulation really… Read More
Worth for every penny★★★★★Wheels and debris approved!
Oh myyyyyy★★★★★This amp sim sounds like a demon being electrocuted by a car battery in the most awesome way possible. Brainworx really nailed this amp. Also, their included cab IR's are ridiculously good.
Fantastic guitar amp!★★★★★This has got to be my favourite emulation of the Orange Rockerverb amp. Nothing else beats it. It perfectly captures the warm, mid focused, gritty distortion characteristics.
The cab IRs are… Read More
I can taste and smell this plugin★★★★★IME I've always noticed a distinct smell from orange amps. I'm using this plugin right now, and the smell of the amp is being triggered in my brain by the sound, thats how reminiscient of an orange… Read More
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems Mac PC System Requirements
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel, or Apple Silicon (except for AAX) architecture
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Supported Operating Systems
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
Brainworx bx_rockergain100 - Changelog
Version 1.2.1 (Jun 28, 2022)
- General: Fixed potential blacklisting of VST2 on Windows
- General: Fixed potential crashes on Windows
- General: Fixed processing being Mono with VST2 in FL Studio
- General: Fixed value readouts not being present when clicking knob
Version 1.2 (Mar 15, 2022)
- General: added native Apple Silicon compatibility for VST3, VST2 and AU
- General: added macOS Monterey support
- General: added Windows 11 and Windows 10 21H1 support
- General: discontinued Windows 7 support
- General: discontinued macOS 10.9 and 10.11 support
- General: fixed metering behavior in block sizes of 2048 samples and higher
Version 1.1 (Mar 22, 2021)
- General: Compatibility with Logic on Apple Silicon devices via the Rosetta-2 layer
- General: Fixed possible artefacts when freezing or bouncing tracks in Pro Tools
- General: Fixed automation highlighting disappearing in Studio One
- General: Improved license dialog visibility in dark mode
Version 1.0 (May 25, 2020)
- Release version