- 36:20Maria Elisa Ayerbe EQs Latin Pop with the Kirchhoff-EQ | Plugin Alliance
- 1:00Kirchhoff-EQ Trailer | Plugin Alliance
- 11:39EQing Hip Hop with the Kirchhoff-EQ | Plugin Alliance
- 1:21Kirchhoff-EQ Playthrough | Plugin Alliance
- 19:01Better than Pro-Q3? The New KING of Equalizers Kirchhoff EQ 🤯🤯
- 36:15HOLY WOW - The Kirchhoff EQ Is INCREDIBLE
- 14:09Kirchhoff-EQ | The New King of Digital EQ?
- 14:33DON'T buy fabfilter pro Q3 UNTIL you've tried the geekiest EQ plugin I've seen yet.. KIRCHHOFF EQ
EQ will never be the same again
Kirchhoff-EQ is the ultimate 32-band parametric EQ plugin, built for critical professional applications. It features refined sound quality, analog modeled curves, ultra-low distortion dynamics processing, 15 filter types (with continuously variable shape) and 32 vintage EQ types that emulate real-world devices.
The ultimate in sound quality
With its "Robust Nyquist-matched Transform", Kirchhoff-EQ has made its digitally modeled frequency response more closely match its analogue counterparts, without the high frequency “cramping” found in regular IIR (infinite impulse response) equalizers.
Sporting 64-bit operation by default, Kirchhoff-EQ uses a technique called "Double-Double" to make the precision of internal processing reach 117 bits! This is the first equalizer in the world to reach such precision. A technology called "Psychoacoustic Adaptive Filter Topologies" allows filter structures to intelligently change themselves to their "best fitting" state, resulting in optimized sound quality without tradeoffs in low or high frequencies.
A full palette of analog and digital filter types
Kirchhoff-EQ includes 15 unique filter types from conventional low pass, high pass, bell and shelving filters to more esoteric flat tilt, flat top and “sword” filters. Take advantage of 9 precisely matched vintage EQ models and fully variable EQ points not found in the analog domain.
Selectable phase modes
To meet all your phase relationship needs, the phase mode of Kirchhoff-EQ is switchable between zero-latency mode, analog mode, linear phase mode and an ingenious mixed phase mode that uses zero-latency when the band frequency point is low, and uses linear phase when it is high.
Deep and powerful dynamic EQ capabilities
Dynamics processing in the Kirchhoff-EQ are not just a bonus—they provide some of the richest dynamics features you have ever seen. With two-way thresholds, adjustable “onset” control and a relative detection option, you can do things other EQs simply can’t: Simultaneously compress and expand to help “stabilize” a given frequency. EQ transients separately from body. Or, effectively sidechain one frequency band to the dynamic activity in another. Even the vintage-modeled curves can be applied to the dynamics processing.
Endless features and intuitive operation
Kirchhoff-EQ has every feature you could imagine in an EQ including spectrum grab, oversampling, lookahead, mid-side processing and monitoring, stereo width, global EQ scaling and more, all optimized for ultra low CPU workload.
- Exhaustively feature-rich EQ with 32 bands and 15 unique filter types
- Precise models of 9 vintage hardware EQs
- Robust dynamics processing with two-way thresholds, relative detection mode and onset adjustment
- 5 selectable phase modes
- Oversampling, lookahead, global gain scaling, mid-side processing, stereo width control, high bit precision, and more
I was not expecting to have the Kirchhoff-EQ sounding so musical. Usually graft EQs are more like a surgical tool and very transparent. This plugin had a lotta warmth and punch if I chose it or… Read More
Paul "Willie Green" Womack
The Kirchhoff is a do-it-all EQ. It's incredibly customizable and light on the CPU. Use it everywhere!
The sound, intuitiveness, and precision of this EQ are very impressive. I love that I can easily get to the exact place I want with it without much effort at all and without creating unwanted… Read More
Maria Elisa Ayerbe
Kirchhoff's EQ offers a variety of possibilities rarely found on a single plugin. From surgical cuts to musical boosts, this EQ will be part of your everyday toolkit.
After some time with the plugin, I am extremely happy with the sound and versatility! You guys nailed it again. It’s quickly replacing EQ plugins that I’ve had in my sessions for years. I’m… Read More
Kirchoff filter★★★★★I have all these types of filters in the world. Kirchoff is undoubtedly the best filter that exists so far in the vast constellation of all filters. What can I say, it is friendly, fast at work,… Read More
LOVE THIS!!★★★★★I have been with Plugin-Alliance for almost two years now and I couldn't be happier! These plugins are amazing AND are always added to my bundle when they are released. Thank you Brainworx!
I… Read More
This is the engineer's best friend!★★★★☆While Kirchhoff-EQ seems to "mimic" many aspects of Fabfilter's Pro-Q product line, the GUI is the least of my concerns regarding my switch from the Pro-Q 3 to Kirchhoff-EQ. Both seems to be close to… Read More
Best EQ on the market★★★★★It really is the best eq in the market right now! It has every feature we look for in a eq and it's low on cpu. I love it, please keep it updated always!
Awesome★★★★★I love this EQ. Adding compression and expansion to each band is super helpful and easy. Great that the UI is sizeable. One of the best plugins I purchased in a while!
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel or Apple Silicon architecture
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
With the Installation Manager you can select, download & install all the Plugin Alliance products. Select any and all formats you need for your system! Mac & PC.
Three Body Technology Kirchhoff-EQ - Changelog
Version 1.6.4 (Mar 28, 2023)
- Now AAX plugin is available for native Apple Silicon.
- Allow to customize spectrum refresh rate in Global tab of settings menu.
The available values are between 30FPS and the highest refresh rate of your monitor(s). Changes on this setting would affect Kirchhoff-EQ on all instances in real time.
- Added 7 preset themes.
- Rebuilt OpenGL rendering scheme that improves software stability on integrated graphics cards.
- Now global scale applies to all menus.
- Now the user manual could be opened correctly through PA licensing toobar.
- Fixed unexpected refresh rate changes when making mouse operations on spectrum panel.
Version 1.6.2 (Mar 08, 2023)
- The inactive knobs of the current filter type are grayed out.
- Sharper Q value of monitoring.
- Slightly improved GUI rendering speed.
- Improved stability in native ARM64 Logic Pro.
- Show CPU type in About page to distinguish native/rosetta translated version.
- Fixed the issue that certain parameters does not respond to DAW's automation.
- Fixed occasional high CPU consumption in audio thread.
- Fixed incorrect panel backgrounds.
- Fixed the issue that manually typed output gain and pan values cannot be correctly applied.
- Fixed the issue that copied band cannot be correctly pasted on certain devices.
- Fixed the issue that minus values cannot be typed into certain text boxes.
- Fixed default path for background image customization on Mac.
- Fixed improper popup window in Ableton Live that causes missing plugin.
- Changing Q with mouse dragging now behaves the same with mouse wheel.
- Initial PA Release