- Bx Console NThis is the best sounding and working channel strip i've worked with. As far as I never mixed with a real analog Neve console, the harmonic distortion, the capabilities, the eq... everything sounds nice in this plugin.
Congrats to Brainworx for your excellent quality plugins.
- bx_console NGorgeous EQ and KNOBS! As someone who "grew up" mixing on consoles in the 80s and 90s this is extremely natural, comfortable and intuitive to use. Sounds expensive and the addition of the THD control and channel randomiser are just the icing on the cake. Love it!
- bx console NConsole N has nailed the console emulation thing for me. I'm done now with the other contenders and thanks to TMT / THD combo I no longer feel the need for my hardware summing mixer or other plugin emulations. Very smooth EQ and transparent compression.
- bx_console N is my go to channel stripEverything I've purchased from Plugin-Alliance has been outstanding. But the bx_console N might be their best work. Its such a fantastic plugin. Since I've purchached bx_N. Its bee the first plugin I insert on every track. And sometimes the only plugin I need. I'm a firm believer in their TNT technology. It helps glue my mixes together in a perfectly subtle way. 10 out of 10 for me. I recommend it to every engineer I know!
- bx_console NI work 100% in the box and bx_console N has given me the opportunity to have the console character without actually buying any expensive hardware. I never used any Neve channel strip so I can't say how good bx_console N actually emulate the original. What I can say is that bx_console N have a very nice character regardless and the work flow is very easy. It require very little effort to tune the settings in order to get the result I want. The nice GUI is a bonus
- Neve bx_consoleThis plugin is great, I love using it
- Fantastic!What do i need to say about the the bx_console collection besides what's already beeing said. They are just amazing sounding. I never worked on any hardware, so i can't compare it. But i love the sound of all three. Also the cpu usage is very low, which i think is also a big plus.
- Console NI have recently discovered the difference between Cubase Pro 9.5 and Pro Tools sound when in the DAWs. Without question, Pro Tools has a more analogue sound to me, while Cubase is far more efficient and still has a more true sound (sterile, No character unless added).
I implemented Console N into the mix on every channel, the analogue fatness came to life and the sterility was gone. It is a tool that will find use on everything in my mixing endeavors. While I cannot speak to whether or not it sounds like a Neve Console, it certainly has gr8 character and is more analogue sounding than any plugin that I've ever used. Gr8 job BX!!!!!
- Great plugin!The bx_console N is my new favorite! I already own at leat five other channel strip plugins, so I was kind of bored when I started to try it. But WOW, this was different! What a great sound! It really delivers a warm sound like no other plugin I have. And it is modern, with the compressors 2.nd release, built in parallel compression and other features.
I advise you to read the manual, written by Dirk (founder of Brainworx), it's like a little course on how to create good sound. Thanks for the good work.
- Bx_console NGreat analogue sound. The eq section is warm and great for tone shaping. Big boosts and cuts sound great and without harshness.