- ExcellentThis is practically my go-to eq on almost everything. I use it most often to sort our spectral problems and find offending frequencies (the solo feature is amazing for that). I also use it sometimes for additive eq, although I will more often turn to passive eq's for that. Having said that though, it is very capable of adding frequencies as well, especially on the master when subtlety and uncouloured processing is required. Also awesome to have M/S capability. I do, however, think that no spectrum analyser is quite a gap in an otherwise great product. The lack really affects workflow and I hate having to open another plugin to do this. C'mon brainworx, make this amazing eq even more amazing!
- vital!What a vital part of the mixing process (and mastering) this plugin has become for me. all the features are useful and the new upgrade to v3 is a great step up. definitely one of those 'go to' plugins.
- BX_V3AWESOME! Sounds great, always useful. When compared to the BX_V2 in "flat," it is actually a bit more neutral. The BX_V2 seemed a bit brighter. Used together you have a powerful Mastering chain.
- bx digital V3Brainworx digital EQ V3 is a true "all in one" plugin in a good sense with extremely good sound quality. This is my go to plugin in mastering and mixing if I just have to solve problems quickly and effectively. All of the new features are very practical and easy to use. Proportional Q, the gain scale control, the extended dynamic EQ module makes it even more powerful and versatile than the previous V2 version. Combined with any other character EQ bx EQ V3 is a game changer for mixing and mastering no doubt about it.
- ImpressedWhat a seriously useful revamping. Sounds brilliant, intuitive, easy to get so many improvements to my mixes, so many options, all musical. This is a simply awesome mastering tool. Every element is much much MUCH better than the earlier version. I really appreciate what has been achieved here. Thanks!
- a reasonable update!The new improvements make a lot of sense for me. They bring the bx_digtal to a new level. every $ worthwhile... thanks brainworx