- VSC-2Very elegant Plug In, I love it!. I have used it already for some drumming part's. Can't wait to see what else this Beautiful Plug inn is capable of . I just started using this and I am Extremely Pleased, Thank's P.A.!
- AAAAA+++++This one covers quite a bit of ground for a VCA. Kinda like a G-buss comp but far more harmonically rich.
- Good!!It is wonderful.
- Awesome compressorThis compressor is really awesome. So easy to work with and sounds amazing! This is my first to go to compressor I now use. You can use it on everything, bass, drums, vocals etc. I also use it on the master bus to blend/glue :)
- The BestThis compressor really stands out from almost every other plugin comp I've heard. Instant gratification. You will understand what glue means after putting this on the mixbus. It has grit, weight and a wonderful, lively, 3d soundstage. As a track compressor, It has a unique way of pushing the mids forward and really helps different elements sit properly in the mix.
- Vertigo VSC-2This is a short review: This plugin compressor is the most transparent compressor in plugin format, but, is also one with so much mojo and sound quality. Can mojo and transparency be in the same audio sentence? Yes.. try it and a great plus is that the plugin is AAX DSP for HDX users. Fantastic. My new bus and drum compressor... and vocal, and guitars .. you get it right?
- n excellent compressor!This is one of the smoothest, most transparent compressors I've ever heard! Worth every penny!
- VSC2Nice Compressor, thx & greetings from Berlin!
- GemWanted it for ever l. Finally got it. Worth every penny.
- Vertigo VSC-2My goto compressor for bass gtr, ac pno and ac gtr.
I cannot hear any distortion on transients when I lay it on an ac pno recording. You can go very hard and it still sounds like vivid and intentional.
As for bass gtr, it's a godsend. I have rarely strayed off the suggestion in the included bass guitar preset.
Transparent on ac gtrs, it never chokes the sound.
It's gotta be the best all round compressor I've ever used in the box.