- Vertigo - VSC2I absolutely LOVE this compressor! After buying I've been using it in every single track.
I've found it's incredibly versitile and can be used over various different sounds. Dropping it on my Kick & Bass bus with a few DB of compression really helps to glue my low to low-mid together. Or adding it to my kick or snare channels to add that amazing analogue sounding punch!
I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for the “all-in-one” analogue moddled compressor.
- VSC-2I was a bit hesitant to try something new on my mixbuss. As a producer, mixer, and mastering engineer, a lot of times I'm trying to get my projects to a certain sound very quickly. You find a chain that works and it can be a tendency to stick to that chain just because it works.
The VSC-2 changed the game! VCA compressors are my particular compressor of choice and this one is the creme de la creme. The two sidechain options alone are worth it. It can be soooo smooth with the 'soft' ratio when you need it to be. That's one feature I really love. It can really clamp when you need it to. The makeup gain adds something of its own to the signal and I really favor it.
Although it may have been designed as a mixbuss compressor, I've found a use for it in every circumstance. Vocals, synths, drums, mix buss, master buss, it really works well on everything. It can really tighten up electronic mixes so favorably. It's my new mixbuss/masterbuss choice and my go-to. GET IT!
Thanks to Plugin Alliance for such a phenomenal tool.
- Vertigo VSC-2The Vertigo 2SC-2 I use in the single- BUS- or also in the Master- Channel, as required. I use it in serial or teamwork with the Millennia TCL-2. It's my favorite Compressor. I would find it better if the GUI would be scalable, then it felt (almost) like hardware. The settings on my K4 screen read very bad, with a magnifying glass better.
- I like the sound.It's a good plugin, its sound I like a lot, it's very fast, I also like the release Auto option. I use it for mastering. Good buy. ;)
- The best...so far!Like most of us, I've tested out alot of compressors over the years, either demoing or buying. I get consistently the best results with this one on the mix buss - really gives a fantastic lift in the presence range as well as the obvious need for 'glue'. Very highly recommended.
- vsc2damn good.. it is glueing all of my project now..as buss comp..
your "tone" will reveal with this item..not only your sound but a whole song will have a good "tone"
it easy and so simple and it is look like the hardware that I have been use like TKBC1 and SSL also..
so it's emulate analog console.
and its good for mastering too..best value for future. good job Brainworx ! its help our audio engineer to fine their Tone...
- Vertigo VSC-2Good alternative to the usual suspects that I use on my 2-bus. Haven't figured out what the 'zoom' area is on the threshold make-up gain controls as the manual doesn't say how to access it. It's not a clean compressor and I didn't expect it to be. Will it work on all genres? No. Does need to be followed up with a limiter.Plugin Alliance responseThanks for taking the time to rate this plugin! We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding more information on some of the features of the VSC-2. If you'd like to learn more, we'll be happy to help. Please just write us a tech support ticket and describe in more detail the issue you're having with the "zoom feature" and we'll get back to you!
- VSC-2How am I supposed to find words to explain how happy I am to own this gadget. I literally prayed that God would make this come up as a special for me as I've been a bit short of cash recently, The trial ran out but I was using it on everything well almost everything...I didn't use it on my coffee ha ha. It must be a depth of coding or something but this sounds so much like a hardware compressor it may as well be one. I've been waiting for years to hear this level of nuances available in software. While I'm at it...Console...mamamia what can I say...I have owned a Neve console brought from a radio station in Perth Australia so I know that sound.... I put console up against at least 10 other software versions of strip emulations in 2 different songs and it ate everything else like a big monster. I mean I pushed the volume and it just would not sound bad all the others every single one of them did not do that even the ones I love. I will keep buying stuff from Brainworx from now on whenever I can as there is nothing Ive bought from them so far that hasn't been surprisingly brilliant. Thank you very much for this VSC-21
- Amazing SoundAmazing Sound .. My mix now have a very Prestige Polish with VERTIGO .i'm very happy with this plugin thanks to Plugin Alliance to make awesome tools . att DOMINIK
- Timiryan ManapovMy favorite plugins!!!